Pulsar 300 CC FI

Posted: Monday, December 15, 2008
2 weeks before my mom asked me to buy an bike . . So i was in dilemma to choose bikes . I referred my friends and all the people around me and i decided to buy apache RTR . Many said not to buy it because of its maintainable . So i preferred to buy Unicorn , but im not interested with the style of that bike . . Then all the things matched in one bike and many bikes are on the road and im fed of choosing bike . So i decided to leave it to my dad . Suddenly i got mail from my friend about Pulsar 300 cc fi . Im very much amazed with the design and structure of the bike . I don't when this bike is going to launch and i also don't know the price . If anyone know the price and more information about this bike means just comment me . . Take a look of this bike .