Desperate Watson “pounced” on Grint to finish kissing scene in Harry Potter flick

Posted: Thursday, July 9, 2009
Emma Watson has revealed she was so keen on finishing her much anticipated kissing scene with Rupert Grint in `Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince' that she "pounced" on him.

The crazy publicity of the scene had made the actress want to just end doing the shot.

"I pounced on him, I was so desperate to get it over with." the Telegraph quoted her as telling on Friday Night With Jonathan Ross.

She also said that she had not expected to grab the role of Hermione in the wizard series, when she went for audition few years back.

"By the time I got to audition, I was in pieces, I didn''t know I had the part."

Watson also spoke about not really missing her childhood.

"I never felt like I was missing out... we were able to be kids because we were together, whatever weird thing we were doing," she said.

Meanwhile, Rupert Grint has denied saying whether Daniel Radcliffe, who plays Harry Porter, or he had the "worst crush" on Emma Watson.

He said in an interview with FMH magazine: "Have Daniel or I ever hit on Emma? Well, she''s quite popular with the cast, as for who has the worst crush on her - me or Radcliffe

1 comments:

  1. App Development Bangalore February 14, 2017 at 1:35 AM

    very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.